AW Precision Limited have a new exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales/Costing Engineer.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
Responsible for receiving enquiries , technically evaluating the customer’s requirements, cost accurately the scope of supply and involvement required by the company, and produce high quality quotations that meet the customers’ requirements whilst adhering to the company’s commercial policy.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager and Technical Manager where necessary to co-ordinate the correct technical and commercial response to the client
- Liaise effectively with suppliers for technical and commercial information and evaluate competently the received information as part of the quotation
- Communicate efficiently with all departments of the manufacturing plant ensuring that relevant information is supplied or received promptly as part of the quotation.
- Liaise competently, confidently and promptly with all customers, developing a good working relationship and attend to their requirements or requests efficiently and diligently ensuring that customers receive the highest level of customer service from all areas of the organisation.
- Review customer orders, make competent technical and commercial evaluations of the customer’s order and relevant specifications.
- Produce Drawings of parts for Customers using Autodesk CAD Systems as required
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and attributes:
- A very good technical knowledge and understanding of technical drawings
- Experience using Autodesk CAD systems
- Experience of press tooling and stamping is requires (but not essential if skills/experience is transferable)
- A passion for continuous growth; improving current working methods and processes
- A flexible working ethic to meet the customers’ needs
- Competent with IT; specifically Microsoft packages
- A high attention to detail and analytical skills
- Fast worker and ability to work well under pressure
Monday – Friday
Please contact Andy Whitworth for more information on
Telephone: 01788 542271